This usually happens when you upgrade your older OS X to Sierra. Something goes wrong with permissions and this may lead to Imposition Wizard issues. If you experience that, please do the following:
- Quit Imposition Wizard;
- Uninstall it from Applications folder by dragging into the Trash can;
- Open Finder, click its Go menu, then click "Go To Folder";
- Type or paste ~/Library/Preferences/ there (note the "~" symbol at the beginning) and open the folder;
- Erase the com.appsforlife.ImpositionWizard.plist that lives there;
- Empty the Trash can;
- Restart your Mac;
- Make a clean installation of Imposition Wizard.
Imposition Wizard should work just fine after that.
Customer support service by UserEcho